As the situation around COVID 19 continues to evolve, we wanted to reassure our customers and remind them of the steps we take to enforce good hygiene across our water division.
Coinadrink aims to provide first-class service when we visit your site to service and sanitise your water dispenser. We do this to ensure of excellent hygiene so that your dispenser remains clean and safe to use for everyone who wishes to do so. This is in addition to the steps our customers must adhere to, which are clearly explained to them.
In between visits it is the customers responsibility to empty and clean the drip tray and also the machine exterior.
Below you will find the detailed steps to our sanitisation procedure our staff must follow.
Hands must be washed/sanitised prior to commencing procedure. Disposable gloves to be worn during procedure. No eating or drinking during procedure and procedure must not be carried out if employee is suffering from any reportable illness.
- Check machine number.
- Turn power and water supply off or remove bottle.
- Remove contact kit.
- Dependent on amount of scale in tank either add a dose of Furnace to water tank and top up with fresh water or wipe tank with cloth doused in Furnace before topping up with water.
- Pull fluid through taps and pipes to descale.
- Empty machine of Furnace solution.
- Rinse machine twice with fresh water.
- Dry machine tank with Tork roll to ensure there is no Furnace remaining in tank.
- Change taps if required
- Change filter POU machines only.
- Add a measure of Aqua Dosa sanitiser to the tank then top up with water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Wipe the drip tray and exterior of machine.
- Drain machine down and replace contact kit.
- Turn power and water supply on or replace bottle.
- Check for leaks and ensure machine is fully operational before leaving site.
If you have any questions regarding our water dispenser sanitisation procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01922 640777 and a member of our team we will gladly assist.