We have some fascinating facts about chocolate for all the chocoholics out there that enjoy a bar or two from our snack machines or Micro Markets. They range from stating what the largest chocolate bar weight is, the relationship between the smell of chocolate and the effect it has on brain waves as well as a unique snack made with potato crisps! Keep reading…
Have a look at these wonderful facts:
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which therefore triggers relaxation.
- White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate because it doesn’t contain cocoa liquor or solids.
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (approx. 450g) of chocolate.
- The world’s largest chocolate bar weighs 5,792 kg (12,770 lb).
- There are potato crisps that are dipped in milk chocolate, these are a product by Lays called wavy chocolate. They also have different variations of these crisps, dark chocolate and almond are also available.
- Eating dark chocolate daily reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
- A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs or 40 Hershey bars.
- The average chocolate bar contains 8 insect parts.
For more exciting, new facts have a look at https://www.factslides.com/s-Chocolate. For Micro Market customers, don’t forget to have a look in your market and snack machines to find new chocolatey products like Twix White, Kinder Bueno White and Malteser Buttons!