Coinadrink Job Role
Reporting to General Manager
Hours of Work – Mon-Thurs 7.45am to 4.30pm and Fri 7.45am to 3.00pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break
The Service Controller will be responsible for ensuring the service/maintenance needs of Coinadrink customers are being handled effectively and logically according to distance and priority. They will be required to work with little or no supervision often in pressurised situations, their aim is to ensure the provision of excellent technical services to Coinadrink customers and to ensure that service standards are being met and maintained, this will require a good working geographical knowledge of the Coinadrink Customer base and its fleet of equipment.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- A good working knowledge of equipment including machine set up, configuration options and product knowledge is required.
- Must have good IT skills and Coinadrink ‘systems’ experience
- Have a good geographical working knowledge of the Coinadrink customer base to ensure breakdowns are dealt with in a logical, cost-effective manner, taking into account distance and priority.
- Able to assist in the identification and resolution of technical service issues which may be repeated, complex or long standing.
- Proactively identify issues/recurring issues and provide detailed statistics for internal customers/managers regarding customer complaints – CIPs or supplier issues with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor daily data received to ensure continuous improvement of service provision and where required inform QESH Manager of any non-conformance or potential non- conformance.
- Managing the day to day workload of the service team to include but not limited to; prioritising and allocating service requests taking into consideration machine location and location of Service Engineers/Operators.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the day to day management of the Field Service Engineers, confidently dealing with their annual leave requests, sickness notifications, dental/hospital appointments, timekeeping matters etc. (This will include liaising, notifying and supporting the Senior Technical Service Manager when corrective action in this area is required)
- Allocate and maintain preventative maintenance programmes for all equipment and update equipment movement records as appropriate
- Provide detailed reports on machine reliability- service response times – operational issues including CIPs for annual management review referencing company dashboard.
- Having responsibility for ensuring that equipment is left fit for purpose after all Coinadrink staff visits and having the authority to direct said staff to return to site to correct the problem.
- Dealing with inbound customer calls/complaints regarding equipment breakdowns including notifications of vandalism.
- Ensure accurate input of all service call details including machine identification and caller contact details to the AS400 system.
- Liaise with internal customers including but not limited to Tech Support Team in order to co-ordinate swift responses regarding complaints or major incidents in order to minimise their impact on customer relationships.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and ensure information is distributed to the relevant dept/personnel in a timely manner.
- Review and update Third Party operators list to ensure information held is accurate.
- Responsible for the continuing maintenance and service of all company vehicles i.e. MOT’s as required, breakdowns and repairs
- Ensure that the operating procedures within ISO 9001:2015 Quality System & ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management OHSAS45001 Health and Safety Systems are followed
- Undertake ISO standards training as appropriate to ensure adherence to Company Management systems in line with the job requirements.
- Participate and co-operate with internal audits where required for service and operations process.