As the situation around COVID 19 continues to evolve, we wanted to reassure our customers and remind them of the steps we take to enforce good hygiene.
As part of your operated agreement, Coinadrink aim to provide first-class service when we visit your site to service your hot drinks machine. We do this to ensure of excellent hygiene so that your machine remains clean and safe to use for everyone who wishes to do so. We always go the extra mile.
Below you will find the detailed steps to our on-site procedure our staff must follow to ensure of good hygiene for your hot drinks machine in the wake of COVID 19.
- Open Door (all machines)
- In a clean bucket mix together water and cleaning solution ensure mix is at the correct dilution. (all machines)
- Remove paper/filter band from brewer unit.
- Remove brewer unit and clean making sure all tea leaves are removed.
- Once cleaned replace brewer unit and press switch to clamp hopper down.
- Add 1 measure of Vendshield and leave to soak (follow steps 9-22 while brewer is soaking)
- When brewer has finished soaking switch machine back on and press flush switch.
- When flushing cycle is complete replace the filter paper and press switch to lower hopper.
- Espresso Brewers Require a brew clean with a tablet – Press Brewer Flush and insert tablet when prompted
- Remove canisters and clean surface.
- Switch off machine
- Clean and fill canisters to required level with ingredients. Please note to comply with relevant allergen regulations all cleaning materials must be rinsed in cleaning solution after every use to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- In the event of accidental cross contamination of the canister, it must be returned to the hygiene department for sanitisation and ingredients must be disposed of.
- Clean cup turret cover, dry and re-fill with correct size cups.
- Remove all used hygiene contact kit (Pipes, bowls, etc)
- Pull out filter trays.
- Clean all areas.
- Remove gas bottle and syrup
- Clean the base of machine.
- Replace hygiene contact kit with clean kit, re-fit or replace as necessary syrup and gas bottle.
- Remove cup station, clean and replace.
- Clean coin mech with brush or damp cloth if required and then dry.
- Clean inside of door.
- Carry out machine flush to ensure there are no leaks and the bowls are fitted correctly.
- Clean and re-fit waste bucket add tablet.
- Empty cash box into bag and seal.
- Close door and clean cabinet exterior – vend test drinks with coins and check drinks for quality.
- All waste fluids must be disposed of via a foul sewer.
- All recyclable waste must be removed from site unless previously agreed with customer and returned to CAD for disposal via appropriate waste stream.
If you have any questions regarding our on-site procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01922 640777 and a member of our team we will gladly assist.