The latest update from our apprentices comes courtesy of Sam Wheeler, who is our Telesales and Customer Care team member here at Coinadrink Limited. Like Alistair Ward and Julie Jones, who you have also heard from this week, Sam has enrolled onto a sales apprenticeship as a way to boost her knowledge and skillset and to help her in her role.
Here, we sat down with Sam to get her latest thoughts on how the course is progressing. Sam is really happy that she has challenged herself with what is expected of her, and absolutely feels all the better for it.
1. It has been another three months since we last spoke to you! How is your apprenticeship continuing to develop?
My confidence is starting to improve gradually with the course. It has helped a great deal by understanding and knowing what is expected from me.
2. You of course started your apprenticeship through the pandemic, a very tough time. How has the organisation and Coinadrink adapted to suit you throughout?
Coinadrink has adapted and supported me every step of the way. I have been able to attend all my online workshops from home. Knowing the support is there from my manager and colleagues is a great help.
3. What is the most interesting module or task that you have completed to date? Can you tell us a bit about what you had to do?
So far, I have found module 2 has been the most interesting. Looking into how we use Google analytics as an organisation and how we implement the findings to help build our ecommerce platforms I found very interesting.
4. Go back to when you first started your apprenticeship. Would you say the course has had a positive impact on you, both professionally and personally?
Yes, the course is helping me a great deal with my confidence, both professionally with my role within Coinadrink and personally.
5. Any further comments regarding your course. For example, is your overall experience positive and are you glad you enrolled?
I have never done an apprenticeship before and it has been a long time since I have been on any courses, so I still have moments when I think, “what I have let myself in for?”. But it’s a challenge and challenges are good. So yes, I am glad I enrolled, and I am enjoying the experience of learning again.
Apprenticeships from Coinadrink Limited.
We are thrilled to hear that Sam is enjoying the opportunity to progress her skillset through our approved apprenticeship programme. If you want to read more about how we ensure our team feel happy and proud to work for Coinadrink, read all about our Investors in People Gold accreditation.
10-11, Maple Leaf Industrial Estate, Bloxwich Ln, Walsall WS2 8TF