Julie Jones is Coinadrink’s dedicated Customer and Business Development Administrator and does a wonderful job in making sure our customers are happy with the service we are providing. She is a crucial team member here at Coinadrink.
Like Alistair Ward, whose update you can read about from yesterday, Julie is currently enrolled on a sales apprenticeship course put forward by Coinadrink Limited. In this latest update, three months after her last, Julie details how she continues to find the course and what she has found most insightful.
1. It has been another three months since we last spoke to you! How is your apprenticeship continuing to develop?
My course is developing quite well, and I am slowly beginning to feel more confident in how it works and what is required of me.
2. You of course started your apprenticeship during the pandemic, a very tough time. How has the organisation and Coinadrink adapted to suit you throughout?
My manager and colleagues at Coinadrink have been very supportive. I feel comfortable asking for guidance on other areas within the business that assist in my learning and help create a better understanding.
3. What is the most interesting module or task that you have completed to date? Can you tell us a bit about what you had to do?
Module two has been my favourite so far. It has been great to learn more about the sales process, and how to adapt our approach with everyone can make all the difference when liaising with prospective customers.
4. Go back to when you first started your apprenticeship. Would you say the course has had a positive impact on you, both professionally and personally?
I do feel it is having a positive impact. I have never had much confidence in myself, but I do feel it is helping me build on this and realising I understand more than what I originally believed I do!
5. Any further comments regarding your course. For example, is your overall experience positive and are you glad you enrolled.
It has been a while since I last enrolled on a course, and initially I felt it took me a while to adapt to a new way of doing this, but I am pleased I agreed to enrol. I am enjoying learning new things.
Apprenticeship updates throughout the week from Coinadrink Limited.
We are extremely proud of the way Julie has adapted to her course and how she is progressing both professionally and personally. We are always looking to invest in our teams’ potential where we can and this is just one of the reasons why we have retained our Investors in People Gold accreditation. Be sure to come back tomorrow to read the latest update from Simran Salan, our Management Apprentice.
10-11, Maple Leaf Industrial Estate, Bloxwich Ln, Walsall WS2 8TF