Happy Friday, all! We have been sharing stories from our team throughout the week to mark National Apprenticeship Week 2021 and as the week slowly draws to a close, Coinadrink Limited one more exciting story to share!
Last but not least, today’s story comes from Sam Wheeler. Like Julie Jones, whose experiences we shared on Tuesday, Sam has enrolled onto the Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship as a way to boost her experience and confidence in her current role.
Sam Wheeler works in Telesales and Customer Care and is a highly valued member of the team. Sam is another one of the friendly individuals who many of our customers will have regular communication with as part of our industry leading customer service plan.
Sam will be joining Julie Jones, and Alistair Ward, on the upcoming Sales Executive Apprenticeship that is still in its very early stages. We asked Sam for her thoughts about the course and what she thinks it will provide for her moving forward.
1. What is your current apprenticeship course?
Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship.
2. What were your initial fears and how did Coinadrink help you overcome these?
My initial fears surrounded the apprenticeship itself and what the course would entail. I did question whether I would be well suited and whether it was for me. Coinadrink helped to ease my concerns by showing support. It also helped that I will be doing the course with two of my colleagues, so I can talk to them about any concerns.
3. What skills are you hoping to gain from your apprenticeship?
The main reason for me enrolling on this course is to develop more confidence to continue working in my role to the best of my ability. I am also looking forward to learning more about selling and the theory that goes into it. This will help strengthen my skills.
4. How will your apprenticeship benefit you in your role?
By providing me with more confidence, I will be able to better understand our customers’ needs and help to provide them with a solution that is more tailored to their requirements. I will know more about the customers’ mindset and this will help me to better support their decision making.
5. How much do you value and appreciate the opportunity put forward by Coinadrink?
Being able to develop yourself while working for a forward-thinking company that invests in their workforce is a great opportunity, which I very much appreciate.
We really hope that you have enjoyed our content for National Apprenticeship Week 2021. As a business we have always been proud to invest in our own employees’ potential and we are only too happy to provide the appropriate opportunities to boost their skills, knowledge and experience.
Why not remind yourself of our other stories this week?
- Alistair Ward, who studied a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship to support him in his current role.
- Julie Jones, who has also recently enrolled on the Sales Executive Apprenticeship to boost her skills and experience in her current role.
- Simran Salan, who joined us as a Marketing Apprentice.
- Harry Hampson, who joined us an Engineering Apprentice.
10-11, Maple Leaf Industrial Estate, Bloxwich Ln, Walsall WS2 8TF